Visma UX Studio offers in-house UX design services for Visma teams, as well as UX training for product development professionals.
What we offer
Facing a specific problem? We provide UX research services for those who need more insight about their product and users. Want to quickly test different approaches for a problem? Let’s run a design sprint together.
Want to learn more about design so you can make better decisions? We provide various UX courses for all kinds of audiences, from developers and PO’s to marketers and managers.
Who can benefit from UX Studio?
Product managers looking for a more customer-centered approach to product development
Business analysts and project managers looking for a better way to define customer requirements
Software developers and designers who want to know more about usability and the user-centered design process
We understand your challenges
We know that everyone can struggle with something and that struggles vary. But don’t worry! If you recognise one of these challenges – we’ve got you covered.
I’m building a whole new product or a feature
We have a common mission to create successful products that make our customers more efficient. But how do you and your team know that you are solving the right problems and delighting our customers? In our training Build the right things we will get one step closer to achieving this goal.
I want to kick-start a project with a design sprint
We use design sprints to compress work that would usually take months into days. A design sprint is a time-constrained process that uses design thinking with the aim of reducing the risk when bringing a new product, service or a feature to the market.
My team wants to know more about UX
If your team is interested to learn more about design, the training UX Fundamentals is a great place to start. The goal with this training is to give you both theory, methods and tools to support you to work user-centric throughout the development cycle.
My team is looking to hire a new designer
To make sure we find the best candidate for your project, we have set up some reference cases to help you decide on the right profile, hiring process and onboarding that will suit your team the best.
Build the right things
We have a common mission to create successful products that make our customers more efficient. But how do you and your team know that you are solving the right problems and delighting our customers?
In this one day training you will learn:
- How you can organise your team
- What the role of the UX Designer is
- How to recruit, coach and grow UX Designers
- How the UX Maturity Model can help you
- How to co-create with stakeholders and users
- How to measure the success of your releases
- How to work during the Discovery phase: what is the goal, what methods and tools can you use? How to work during the Development and Delivery phases – what is the goal, what methods and tools can you use?
- All about MVP and MMP principles and how this way of thinking can you be your best friend
UX Fundamentals – Build the right products
If your team is interested in learning more about design, this training is a great place to start. The goal of the training is to give you both theory, methods and tools to support you to work user-centric throughout the development cycle.
In this training you will learn:
- What UX is
- All about User studies: how to meet users and ask questions
- How to make sure you are building the right things
- Ideation and prototyping
- All about User testing: how to validate your solution
- MVP principles and how to measure that we deliver value
Facilitating ideation in person and online
In this training you will learn how to facilitate ideation and collaborate in groups, both in person and online, using the Design Studio method and the collaboration tool Mural. This training is useful for both distributed teams and teams who sit together.
In this training you will learn:
- How to facilitate creative collaboration
- How to build on the ideas of others
- How to present your ideas
- How to give constructive feedback
- How to decide which ideas to move forward with
UX Studio Team
Director of User Insights
What happens after you contact us?
Once you have contacted us, we will reach out to learn more about your challenge.
We provide you with detailed information about how we can help you. If you need other design expertise we might connect you with the UX Best Practices team or the Product Design team.