Our mission is to build and cultivate a customer-centric product organisation who are empowered to deliver meaningful and easy to use solutions that turn customers into fans.
Establish UX in Visma
Work towards establishing UX resources in every relevant part of the organisation. Obtain and withhold an appropriate design & UX ratio.
Cultivate UX in Visma
Cultivate the whole organisation through the Design for Customer Success model. These efforts should manifest themselves as increased UX maturity, and empower our colleagues to become more customer-centric.
Improve UX in Visma
Establish a mindset and way of work through the Visma UX Value loop, that encourages and rewards measurement & documentation of UX improvements.
Visma design vision
We believe design makes technology more relevant by adapting it to people’s needs. Design empowers technology by giving it shape, direction and meaning.
Read about our vision
UX at Visma
We put people first, we co-create and collaborate and we iterate and learn continuously. We create better experiences together.
Join us in our work
Here you can learn about the flexibility of the Nordic Cool design language, draw inspiration from demo products and see examples of customer journeys.
Take a look
Guidelines & resources
Here you can access the Product design toolkit, including the Visma XD toolkit, the Web library, UX Guidelines and the Icon library.
@VismaUX on Instagram
December 20, 2021
- new component: Time picker
- new component: Helper classes for text – success and secondary
- new component: Function to help devs choose if they want to use px or rem in the NC4 stylesheets
- new component: Documentation pages (how to work with NC4 library and variables lists)
- new component: Large pills/facets
- #NC-562 – Wrong image size in top navigation with product selection dropdown
- #NC-563 – Demos for popovers and tooltips not working
- #NC-566 – Thicker scroll bar on hover/click
- #NC-568 – Collapsible lists – No space between the carets and text
- You are now able to download the
- NC4 DIY guide
- NC4 Component & Pattern library
- NC4 Icon & Illustration library
fixes-card, addition-card, releases-card
No events at the moment